Thursday, December 11, 2008

John G. of Dior

O.k., this has been bugging me for YEARS, actually since I used to work for Dior. What is up with John G? Admittedly, he has great ideas, but not every thing he does is genius. Case in point: Little Orphan Annie really is not one of the looks I feel comfortable with. And how about putting on your blush without a mirror, in the dark. Now I can see how a lot of women are going to love that look. Oh, and lets not forget my favorite," bloody tampon stuck to the top of your head" look. Yeah, that will get you into high places. Let's finish with "my poodle died, so I had it made into a hat" look. Thanks John, but no thanks.

2 comments:

Dominica said...

hahahaha, you're so right about the tampon and poodle-caniche look !
This works on a catwalk or show (as they always are with Galliano) but in real life we'll just keep the look for carnival or halloween...

Isabel said...

Bahahaha! You are hilarious! I laughed out loud at the bloody tampon comment.