Saturday, February 28, 2009

Neiman Marcus Catalog Arrived Today, Lets Take a Peek






Yes, I know it's a lot to look at, but I'm here to help you through it. Keep in mind that we are not actually buying any of these items (this may help some of you), we are using them for inspiration. Some of these looks can be copied for a lot less quite easily.
1. D&G top and skirt, 295.00 & 445.00. I love the clean lines of this duo, and I'm a sucker for pink and black.
2. Rodrigo Otazu rose-hued cuff, 440.00. Feminine statement piece, nuff said.
3. Magaschoni puffer coat, 620.00. O.k., this one may not be so easy to duplicate, but I love the punch of color and beautiful lines.
4. Jean Paul Gaultier patio dress, 995.00. I have no idea who's patio you would wear this on, but JPG is my hero.
5. Rachel Roy shirtdress, 1,395.00. I was fooled, too, thinking this was two separate pieces. I love the fabric for the "skirt". I think this look is the easiest one to copy.

For looks 1 & 5, try J Crew catalog. They have a lot of similar looks.

For a statement piece like #2, I would try forever 21, Claire's, Anthropologie, E-bay, or Macy's.

For a similar dress to #4, try the higher end of Cutesygirl.com apparel, or Victoria Secret.

For the Magaschoni puffer coat, forget it, you'll never find another one!

O.k. then, I bet you thought I'd do the "look for less" thing, but this is about as good as it gets. If you need extra motivation, google Lily Allen's "The Fear" on Youtube. kiss, kiss xo

No comments: