Thursday, February 12, 2009

This Conversation Happened in My Mind


Brinnng....brinnng (sound of phone ringing). Voice answers "Good afternoon, Christian Dior NYC, Praline speaking, can I help you?" Yes, well, maybe. Do you have a complaint department, because I'd like to lodge one. "Excuse me?" It seems that Christian Dior stole my hair. Is there anyone I can complain to about this? (sound of whispering and muffled laughter, then a dial tone) Man, this sucks. I've been an individual for years, and now Dior has taken my hair mainstream. Uhhggg! What can you do about a thing like that?

7 comments:

Cait said...

Just think of it as..people are finally catching on to this trend..

Oh, sorry about the wind there. I hope its died down. Mild at the moment, but a storm is to move in tomorrow bringing loads of snow. Ugh.

Thanks for the note. Yeah, I'd love to have that heart shaped neclace.

La Couturier said...

thank you for leaving such a sweet comment =]

the wind is quite ridiculous here! i've lost power for hours now, and just got it back!

xoxo,
La C.

diane said...

Cait & L.C.: Hang in there girls, spring is on it's way.

Dominica said...

means your a trendsetter and you could offer them your services as trendwatcher ...or something ...
So girl, you go and think about a new do !!

diane said...

Dominica: Thanks for the compliment. I already just had my hair cut.

Jack Daniel said...

My mother has had Anna Wintour's hair for years and yeeeears, but not anymore. Haha.

diane said...

J.D.: How about that? That's very close to how I'm wearing my hair now, a little longer version. So how is your mom wearing hers these days?