Saturday, March 28, 2009

What the H*ll is This Doing In My Record Collection?




Seriously, what the h*ll is this doing in my record collection? I have absolutely no memory of going to see this guy in concert, which I evidently did, because the record cover is autographed. And that must be something to forget. I can just imagine what that "tail-gating" party must have been like, with all of those horse drawn carriages. And the performance must have been a trip, literally, since the description promises a magic carpet ride. And let's not forget the corn and comedy, wow, looks like this show had it all.
This is what I get for trying to go down memory lane by looking through my old vinyls. I was hoping to come across that old Van Halen albumn, yeah, you know the one. It was before everyone in the group went insane, and they all still had their hair and looked really hot. But, no, instead I found this guy. I really need to get out of the house more often.
In case you're wondering what the photo of Nancy Sinatra* is for, I thought it would keep the men entertained. Well, I was also thinking of those who just surf the net for fashion photos. And I might as well tell you that I thought the people who don't actually bother to read the posts would enjoy it, too. Have a nice week-end; go to a concert or something. xo

*Since you stuck around this long, here is your reward: Click on the title - What the H*ll is This Doing in My Record Collection? - and a very saucy Nancy Sinatra video will come up. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Dominica said...

God Diane, hahaha, I really enjoyed that Nancy S. video - great to see the lyrics too - I must admit I know this song pretty well ...
One of my fave oldies is Big Spender from Sweet Charity ...know that one, the Shirley Bassey one...such a great song !
Think I'm going to do a little dance routine with my boots this evening...:-p

Girl Interrupted said...

LOL oh that was awesome! Such a great song, me and my girlfriends have many a time ended up singing that after a few drinks (as well as "I Will Survive", "It's Raining Men" and "New York, New York" amongst others), at the top of our voices and very badly (as you can imagine) ... now I shall insist that we also dance like the women in that video, for the ultimate good time experience

drollgirl said...

oh i know that old van halen album you are looking for! their first album. my first super rock star man crush. jesus. i had it BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD for david lee roth and eddie van halen before they got old and started looking like trolls.

Marian said...

Thank you for the lovely blog comment on my styling. I hope you and yours are well.just to let you know that my blog link has changed to
www.mariankihogo.blogspot.com
have a lovely wknd x
marian

diane said...

Dominica: Ahhhh, Shirley Bassey, I love her voice. Isn't it so much fun dancing around the kitchen with your little protege?

Girl Interrupted: I really miss those fun nights out with the girls, we used to be so wild.

Drollgirl: There's nothing like that hot little crush on a rock star.

Marion: I believe that every young woman who calls herself fashionable should read your blog.

Jack Daniel said...

Is that lady Nancy Sinatra? She's sooo beautiful!

diane said...

JD: Why yes, yes it is.