Girl Interrupted of A World So Small has graciously passed on her "Awesome" award and 7 things that make you awesome list: (thank you Kate)
1. I do whatever I want in the end.
2. I still can't figure out how to do simple things on the computer.
3. I'm poor as a church mouse, but rich in spirit.
4. I can do lots of bendy things without breaking any bones.
5. If I love you, you're in luck, because I will do everything in my power to make you happy.
6. In astrology books, under the exact day and year of my birth, my motto is "to serve".
7. Yeah, that's just how I roll.
Now, seeing that Girl I. tagged everyone I would have tagged, here's my list of seven:
1. SkylersDad - because you have an amazing spirit, and I'd like to know where it comes from.
2. Skywind - because you are the best poet on the planet.
3. Bella of Vintage Lollipops - because I never, ever get tired of your photos, and I can't believe you're not airbrushed or anything.
4. All of my followers - because I can't figure out how to comment on half of your blogs, and I want you to know that I read them.
5. La Couturier - because you are too young to be that smart, fashionable, and spot on all of the time.
6. Dennis of Get Your Plane On Time, Daniel of Daniel's Graphic Life, and Yvan of Face Hunter - Yes I know that's three, refer to 1. on my awesome list - because you are all dead sexy and I love your photos.
7. Dr. zibbs of That Blue Yak - because even though you already know it and tell everybody who will listen, you are the funny guy that makes me want to be smarter. And besides, this award is for queens, and I thought it would be fun to call you "Queen" for a day.
Take your award if you want it, post your seven awesome qualities, and pass on the awesome award to seven deserving bloggers. Ready, set, go!