Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This is What Happens When You Lose Control of the Camera



Cute Hubby snapped off some photos of me. The first one is pretty good. Not bad for a 51 year old broad.

The second one, not so good. Notice the pissy facial expression and the "hamhock" thigh that looks like it's ready for carving.

shirt: vintage Free People
bangle: forever 21
earrings: Silver Forest of Vermont (each piece tells a story, mine have the bee- very rare)
vest: thrifted, huge. Love the way it hangs on me. Makes me feel thin, hehe.
chords: Delia's blue smoke
booties: Cutesy girl
hair: Colorsilk medium brown
make-up: Covergirl loose powder, Bobbie Brown blush, L'Oreal shadow quad, Rimmel of London green liner, Covergirl professional mascara in brown/black, Mac creme blush as lip color.

The cinnamon rolls and pumpkin pie are ready. Gotta go.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I would never ever guess your age. You look HAWT and I think you are saying you are 51 but really you are 35 and like the compliments. I figured it out!

Miss Yvonne said...

Stop posting pictures of cinnamon rolls! My thighs are already way bigger than yours, I don't need encourage to make them bigger!

Anonymous said...

I like your shoes and your hairstyle:)Cuuute

furiousBall said...

51! what? no way. I demand a recount. :)

drollgirl said...

love the first shot!! you look fab.

and now give me a cinnamon roll! YUM!

diane said...

Heather: 35, hmmmm lets see, that would make me 10 when I had my oldest daughter.

Miss Yvonne: I can't help it, forgive me.

Choo: Thanks.

FuriousBall: and counting.

Drolly: Give me your sofa. Who said anything about fair?

miriam said...

hubby's got a good photography eye. love those pictures of you!

Keri said...

A fabulous peek into a fabulous life! I like it. Keri

Oana Roxana said...

Pumpkin pie? Yummy! Nice outfit colors!