Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Want to Always Be the One to Blow Your Mind





1st up today, don't forget to check out Karli's blog "Try to learn something about everything and everything about something". Her blog is like visiting with your bff. I have a thing about "mirror" outfit shots, but that has nothing to do with why I like her blog. Well, maybe just a little.

Next up, have you seen What the Buck? Michael Buckley's commentaries are a riot. I'm a subscriber.

3rd on our list, Kudos to Bryanboy for the outfit he wore to Vogue Italia. His blog is one to add to your list if you want to know about innovative fashion.

Last, but not least, Congratulations to Tavi for her recent appearance in The New Yorker. Keep your eyes on this young woman, she will be more powerful than Anna Wintour some day.

2 comments:

diane said...

Apologies Everyone, the links for Bryanboy and Tavi aren't working. They are:
www.bryanboy.com/
www.thestylerookie.com/

Sorry about that.

Karli said...

Thanks for the shout out, Diane! I was excited to see myself on your page, too : )