Thursday, December 4, 2008

Funny Florida Family Photo

Funny Florida Family Photo 1995

My brother-in-laws parents came to visit us, and as we had not seen them for a while, they wanted to take a family portrait. Before the shot, I was asked "Are you sure you don't want to change?". I said "No. Why?". So the shot was taken. Not my best fashion statement. The kids look happy, though. And how about that cute husband? He's still handsome; just gets better looking with age. My son's that way, too. He's 26 years old now, and grows more handsome every year. One question; why doesn't it work that way for women? You never hear anyone say "Oh, I saw the old girl the other day, and she looks even sexier than she did at 20.". I can assure you, though, that I look much more pulled together today, than I did in this funny Florida family photo.

No comments: