Saturday, January 17, 2009

Crazy as a Bed Bug


Suze Orman and Martha Stewart. Why are American women so quick to trust these two women? Personally, I think they both look a little nuts. Don't get me wrong, I have three of M.S.'s cook books, and I'm sure S.O. gives great financial advice. But there is something about these two women, I can't quite put my finger on it, that makes me think they're crazy. Has anybody watched M.S.'s show? She looks like she could snap any minute. And what is with that Joker smile S.O. is always
sporting? Creepy. Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets a weird vibe from these ladies.

5 comments:

PrincessImp. said...

Exactly! They both spook me out in different ways too! MS is always so eerily calm, it makes you think what does she take to destress? Or maybe she strangles bunnies when she's alone? As for SO, she's always,"Don't argue with me sister because I know better"...I agree with you I think it's the Joker grin!

Dominica said...

One word : FAKE !
And I think MS is the worst tv-presenter ever !
She always looks unprepaired and confused..


PS I've tagged you (hope I did it right on my latest blogpost, I'm still learning (thanks to Rebecca <---)

diane said...

Thank you for the validation on this one, ladies. It's good to know someone's got your back.

Anonymous said...

Have you watched any of the S.O. skits on SNL. They always imply she's gay and is more worried about her jackets than anything else. & Martha..now even her daughter is making fun of her on her own show on some network.

Thanks for the comment. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Dr Zibbs said...

I can't stand that Orman. Martha's OK.