Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Interview With the 30 Seconds Project

When I read Vic's (Whatwereyouthinking?) interview, which was totally brilliant, I decided to give it a go. You can read it by clicking on the title -My Interview With the 30 Seconds Project- and then click on the little angel with the name Diane. I don't know what they did with the photo I included with the interview. Perhaps they thought a little angel was more appropriate after reading my extreme words of wisdom. Whatever.
Don't forget to read Vic's interview while you are there, if you haven't already done so. Apparently, her photo was deemed more appropriate, so they included it.

5 comments:

Vintage Lollipops said...

I'm heading over to check it out right now!
And thank you for your comments love... could never be mad where honesty counts! xxx

Vic said...

I loved your interview, Diane!!
The part about your granddaughter was especially beautiful.

I'm so glad you did the interview - I wonder if maybe your picture just didn't "stick". I had to go back once because it disappeared from the little upload box. I'm sure your picture was gorgeous (how could it not be??)
:)

Prunella Jones said...

Great interview. Your kids are so lucky, you sound like an awesome mom and a kickass grandma.

Dominica said...

I just love these interviews ; I always feel very small after I read them ! You and Vic (too) sound so mature and full of wisdom...!!
Great post !
And have to agree with Pru ; you ARE a kickass grandma ! Hope I will be like you when I'm a grandmother myself some day !

Girl Interrupted said...

Great interview, Diane, I love the way you look at the world xx